Site Meter

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

4 in a row - Cue TV, tonight.













We're on at 9:30pm, for those of you who can hook into Cue TV and that's everybody! It runs on Sky.
If you miss that show, it's on again 7:30am and 11:30 pm Thursday then again on Sunday at 7:30 pm.
If it's madly popular and rates higher than America's Top Model, I'm sure Cue would show it again, prime-time, so text now to ...
The 'panel discussion' went well and I enjoyed it, despite Lawrence Livingstone's attempts to push me out of frame and the untimely ringing of his cell phone!
I'll be looking to see if I look trustworthy (I am that but I want to see if I look it!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! don't mistake advanced-level subversion for mere blundering

robertguyton said...

Lawrence Livingstone - Man of Mystery.