Site Meter

Friday, October 25, 2013

Councillor alarmed by actions of 'fan'

I'm that councillor and Paddy Lewis, SIT journalism tutor and Right-wing blogger, is my obsessed 'fan'. He's posted over and over again with me as the subject and that's creepy enough, but now he's pursuing me around the interweb, plucking comments from other blogs I've visited and re-posting them on his own as trophies, I'm assuming, to somehow add fuel to his obsession.
It's a little disturbing.
Has he nothing better to do?

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I have had that done to me by a lunatic right wing anti Islamic blogger as well. He has blogged about me so much that my name is as big as Helen Clark's, on his tag list.

It is more than a bit obsessive but i rest easy knowing that no sane person would take anything he says seriously.

The more they rant - the more their behaviour reflects on them rather than their intended target.

robertguyton said...

You have my sympathies, Jac. I don't think Paddy's Islamic though, being Paddy'n'all.

Armchair Critic said...

I didn't know Paddy had become a tutor at SIT, last time I checked he was running his own business and was an ubermensch. Let's hope he's not blogging during work hours, because that's the kind of thing that gives hard working staff a bad name.

Anonymous said...

He needs to get better SEO ;-) (probably wise not to link in that case).