Site Meter

Monday, February 4, 2013

Barbarella


The popularity of my "Sophia Loren" post surprised me (I can see visits as a number when I look behind the page - Sophia can still pull 'em!), so thought I'd try another attractive star and see if she has the same power to attract. I found Jane Fonda and, while I'd like to have used her "Barbarella" persona for the illustration, thought better of it - this is a family blog after all. Instead, I've chosen this wholesome image of Jane, and added the plastic fish bowl for those who've sat through the space-age thriller.

Jane
Transparent ploy

6 comments:

darkhorse said...

not in sophia's league I am afraid

robertguyton said...

Tough call, darkhorse, but correct. I'll have to go back in time in order to find someone to match Sophia's quality.

JayWontdart said...


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Bardot

Joe W said...

Do you know the Gunslinger, the king of cultural picture blogs? Do check out Bardot and Loren should you feel so inclined. They also have some unusual Jane Fondas.

Joe W said...

Oops - Sophia Loren. The bedroom is something else.

robertguyton said...

I didn't know, but now I do - thanks, Joe!