Site Meter

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Delightful!!

Ele at Homepaddock gushes:


Perfect day
 December 15, 2012


We stopped at Fleurs Place for dinner on our way home from Dunedin yesterday evening.

The waiter complimented me on my jacket which is turquoise and cobalt blue saying it was the perfect colours for a seafood restaurant.

I explained I’d chosen it because I’d been at a National Party lunch with the Prime Minister.

He said, “Lunch with John Key, dinner at Fleur’s – a perfect day.”

Quite.

2 comments:

homepaddock said...

Fresh local asparagus followed by blue cod with chili, corriander and coconut sauce accomapnied by fresh seasonal vegetables was indeed delightful.

The company at lunch was too :)

robertguyton said...

Fleur's must have been awash with blue. Wine too, I'm bound.