Site Meter

Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Whore of Epsom.



A grotesque, feral conservative, the antipode of a classical liberal, is now ACT leader. This leering gargoyle, the ultimate in homophobic bigotry and wowserism, votes for gay marriage and keeping the drinking age at 18 solely because ACT on Campus threaten to pull the plug if he doesn't. Next to John Banks, Winston Peters looks principled! John Banks is the Whore of Epsom.

Mr Banks, you are a hypocrite and a harlot.

Mr Banks, end this charade.

Mr Banks, tear down this facade.

Mr Banks, leave politics.

3 comments:

JayWontdart said...

Just finishing this blogpost for now, I'll add audio clips in the morning.

I thought I'd check to see if you had an Eco Festival post up Robert, and thought WHAT! "Whore of Epsom", thats not a nice thing to call me! :-)

Spose I compared you to the Jaberwocky.... *shrugs* :-)



http://www.coexisting.co.nz/2012/10/invsoc-at-eco-festival-2012.html

robertguyton said...

I read your stream of consciousness post, Jordan, and laffed out lowd! Good stuff. That Kennedy, eh! He and his mischievous grin. Watch your back, Eric!

Shunda barunda said...

I liked this bit:

"I give you the aptly-named Twitterer, and that avalanche of asinine inanity which it pleases me to call Faecesbook.

Oceans and oceans of dribble, lacking the consistency or stature, strictly speaking, even to be called faeces, about things that don't matter, driven by an infantile conceit that somehow they do. Mega-repositories of empty heads and empty lives."


It is so true! I think it is possible that social media like facebook is altering our society in a very bad way.