Site Meter

Monday, June 25, 2012

Spam from Anonymous

"Anonymous said...
Oh Dear.... Deleting my comments now. More breaching of that code of conduct. Lucky I copy my comments before I publish them. I will re-publish.
June 25, 2012 12:50 PM"


Delete


Here you are, Anonymous, in the 'spam' folder, twice. Despite your heated accusation that I 'deleted your comment', there sit your two duplicate comments.
Are you still going to claim that I've 'breached the Code of Conduct', or do you think an apology would be more suitable?
My advice to you - calm down, you're being silly.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise. It was an incorrect accusation.

Shunda barunda said...

Good on ya Anon, been there done that.

DarkHorse said...

a discerning spam filter - that's a turn up

Armchair Critic said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogger's_Code_of_Conduct
You are possibly in breach of the third item, Robert.

robertguyton said...

It's tempting, AC, but I might prune off a good Anon. How would I know?

jim said...

High school graduation is near and you’re about ready to move on to college. Not all schools are the same, so your choice can affect your education quality. Read on to learn how to choose the right for you.

jim said...

A full and proper education is a key element to one’s success in recent times, which means that attending the correct schools for your chosen profession can give you a leg-up over the competition.

www.solotravelapp.com |

www.southshoregreenhomes.com |

www.tabletpresseducation.com |

www.techhelperusa.com |

www.theschoolringstore.com |

- Jarvis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
- Jarvis said...

I found this while looking for spam and found that it too has fallen to that. I suppose if you can't beat them, join them. http://lawrencevillehomesforsale.com