Site Meter

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bill's in the cactus!

"Bill English and Treasury are a disgrace, something has happened to give SCF this "golden child" status. Questions need to be asked. The white outs in these documents need to be examined. Labour's front bench need to be putting the hits in every day to Karori English, smashing him up, OIA'ing things that were not caught here."
Cactus Kate knows her stuff when it comes to business. She says this business around South Canterbury Finance stinks, English pongs and Key reeks (that's my  interpretation of her excellent and thorough blog post.)
Kate's from the 'other end of the political spectrum' to me and wouldn't thank me for my thoughts on this matter, but she's quite right here and explains in detail why.

"Why am I aggrieved? Easy to explain. I am a capitalist and a proponent of the free market.

Bailing out a failed business that was deemed "too big to fail" gives capitalism and the free market a bad name. Let it fail for heavens sake!!! The pinkos have every reason to question why when this middle and upper class white man's business failed the taxpayer bailed it out. I join them at the other end of the spectrum in asking why?"

And I'm pleased she is.

2 comments:

Cactus Kate said...

Yes and I never even got through all the documents. An utter clusterfuck. Not a guarantee scheme it was an out and out nationalisation.

robertguyton said...

It smelt at the outset Kate, and now it's gone septic for the Government but even worse is the manner in which we've been led and bled.
Good work with your investigations!