Site Meter

Monday, October 25, 2010

On the subject of vegetables...


This delightful wee mousey was made by a child for the 'vegetable animals' section of the Harvest Festival last March. It was especially appealing I thought. Since the festival and as a result of the huge response we got from children in the make-something-from-vegetables-or-fruits section, a number of adults have asked if they could join in next year. The answer is yes and I'll be submitting as well!
It'll be hard to do better than this little mouse or than the tyranosaurus that won the competition the previous year, but it'll be a display worth seeing, that's for sure.
If I can get hold of one of those giant daikons...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he didn't get eaten

robertguyton said...

Used to make 'bubble and squeak' I'm afraid!